Terms & Conditions – 2020
By participating in The Chip GroupTM People’s Choice Awards you agree to the following terms and conditions.
Promoting good practice is the aim of the competition.
- The promotion is known as: The Chip GroupTM People’s Choice Awards 2020.
- The Competition is executed on behalf of “The Chip GroupTM”, a collaborative industry venture involving: The Ministry of Health, McCain Foods (NZ) Limited, Mr Chips Limited, Talleys, and Potatoes New Zealand.
- The 7 regions are: (1) Northland to Auckland’s North Shore; (2) Rest of Auckland; (3) Waikato to Whanganui (4) Gisborne & Hawkes Bay; (5) Manawatu to Wellington; (6) Nelson/ Marlborough to Christchurch and; (7) Timaru to Southland.
- Entries to the competition must be on the official The Chip GroupTM Register Your Electronic Entry Form 2020.
- Entrants for People’s Choice can continue to register until TBC 2020 when voting closes. Voting starts on the TBC 2020.
- In case of a query, please contact The Chip GroupTM via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prizes for each of the Regional Winners of People’s Choice will be:
- a framed certificate for their shop
- local publicity if the competition and results are picked up by local news media.
- Prizes for the People’s Choice Winner will be:
- a framed certificate
- a footpath sign
- publicity if the competition and results are picked up by local/national news media.
- Stores entered may use any cooking oil, tallow or chip during the Competition but the Chip Group recommends outlets should follow the guidelines as set in the Industry Standards
- Winning stores may not advertise the brand of cooking oil/tallow or chip type they use in association with their winning status without The Chip Group’sTM permission.
- The winning stores cannot make any reference to The Ministry of Health of New Zealand in their stores.
- No correspondence will be entered into.